"I learn as much as possible during the training "
Okoli Onyebuchi, KPMG
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Date: March 9-13, 2015
» E-Business Teams of Banks
» Business Analysts
» Project Managers
» Chief Information Officers
» IT Managers
» Business Process Consultants
The following modules are to be covered during the 5-day duration of the programme:
1. Enterprise Analysis
» The framework to analyse performance and position of an organisation/project in the context of the goals and objectives of the organization.
2. Strategic Business Process Improvement
» Developing strategies to constantly reinvent your organization.
3. IT Solution and Validation
» Choosing IT solutions that meet your business needs.
» Effectively managing change and transition in any organization.
4. Aligning Strategies with your Business/Organizational Needs
» Getting your strategies right.
5. Change Management for Top Level Executive
» Understanding the people side of change.
» How to make your team follow your lead.
6. Understanding Business Analysis
» How business analysis can help you do business better by improving your bottom line.
7. Linkage between Projects and Business Needs
» Putting your projects in the context of achieving strategic objectives of an organisation/ project.
» Identifying the key lever to meeting the strategic objectives.
8. Getting Your Business Process Right
» Shows why business process is the lifeline of any organization (either public or private) and how to decipher it.
9. The Importance of Business Process Modelling
» Learning the best practices in constructing a business model.
10. The Art and Science of Communication for Top Level Executive
» Understanding various types of communication, e.g. Sandwich Approach, etc.
» Basic Communication Models