Supply Chain Management
The main objective of the workshop is for the participants to learn the following:
- The fundamentals and dynamics of supply chain management.
- Maximizing profit through effective supply chain management.
- Role of supply chain management in the organization's overall competitive strategy.
- Understand how elements of (Inventory management, warehousing and transportation) interrelate.
- To identify and understand different indices for supply chain performance.
- Choosing a right supply chain.
- Basics of supply chain management
(SCM): Overview and Introduction
-Definition of SCM
-SCM relationships and dynamics
-SCM, challenges and uncertainty
-Benefits of effective SCM
-Types of supply chain
- Performance Measurement in SCM
-Supply Chain benchmarking with SCOR
-Balancing Supply Chain Metrics: using Balanced Score Cards to measure SCM performance
- Elements of Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Planning in Supply Chain Management
-Supply Chain decisions: Strategic, Tactical and Operational
- Supply Chain Analysis
-Choosing right supply chain
-Enterprise Resource Planning and execution